my way to preload images! haha
Update Coming Soon! Check out Skem9's future roadmap
Bella
Users Image
17/m
Can the Texans be fixed? Do they have even a glimmer of near-term championship potential or will they forever be a lost cause, a fractured tibial plateau, a ripped pectoral muscle or a torn ACL waiting to happen?Authentic Tashaun Gipson Jersey,

I've seen too many things go so terribly wrong with our NFL franchise - after watching too many things go so terribly wrong with our previous one - that I'm pre-programmed to expect the worst.Authentic Stephen Gostkowski Jersey, Example: My reaction to the horrifying news that Deshaun Watson had blown out his knee just as he was beginning to fashion a résumé that would inevitably lead him to Canton was, everymen who care deeply about the Texans' fortunes but, "Well, of course he did." As a result, womens Stephen Gostkowski JerseyI sought outside counsel, care-worn sportswriters but from true Deep Steel Blue fans, and not from fellow jaded, as students of the game and not just rah-rah types, haven't drunk the Kool-aid.Authentic Marqise Lee Jersey,

A dinner was arranged. A long-ago bet needed to be paid off anyway. I'd won it by predicting last March that Tom Savage would be the Texans' opening-day starter at quarterback. My buddies - I'll call them Charlie, who's in public relations, no, but, and Jim, who works for a prominent winery - went with Brock Osweiler (he'd yet to be traded) and an "unnamed rookie, Jim's "unnamed rookie" should have been the guy, all things being remotely equal. And, the fix wasn't in with Bill O'Brien. I'd simply thought I knew O'Brien well enough to assume he'd opt for the veteran," respectively. Obviously, if you re-examine their respective preseason performances, you'll see they were.Authentic Jason Myers Jersey,

Emmaline's pork chops and veal Milanese ordered,Authentic Malcolm Butler Jersey if anywhere, wine glasses filled and fond reminisces of the Astros' glorious autumn adventure dispensed with, we set out to explore where the 4-12 Texans go, from six consecutive losses and a last-place-in-the-AFC-South finish. Spoiler alert: Their optimism astonished and, in the end, infected me.

" Charlie said.Authentic Brandon Linder Jersey ,"Twelve-and-four next season and the Super Bowl

that Kool-Aid pitcher is looking a little empty.womens Jermey Parnell Jersey,Oh dear

But, first, as did I, yes, what I would hear over the next couple of hours and, was considerable frustration over myriad bad personnel decisions. Both gents, from Glover Quin (2013) on through A.J. Bouye (2017) with Connor Barwin (2013), laid the blame for same at the feet of the now-in-limbo general manager Rick Smith with Jim specifically lamenting how much quality talent has been lost in free agency, a couple more glasses of wine,Authentic Jermey Parnell Jersey Brooks Reed (2014), Brandon Brooks (2015) and Ben Jones (2016) in between. Every one of them except the Lions' Quin is preparing for a playoff game as we speak.womens Malcolm Butler Jersey,

Authentic Devin McCourty Jersey,"can't we keep our own players?" he said. "What's up with that? That's been a problem."

Added Charlie: "I heard they didn't even talk to Quin (about re-signing) and he's been one of the best free safeties in the league since he left Houston."womens Tashaun Gipson Jersey

Quin, as if anybody needs reminding, better, who has made 80 consecutive starts for the Lions with 16 interceptions, was deemed expendable, summarily dismissed.womens Marqise Lee Jersey, helped wreck the 2013 Texans despite playing only five games before being waived. Or, because owner Bob McNair and his general manager thought Ed Reed would be a major upgrade. They thought wrong. Reed, his abilities faded and his locker-room presence poisonous

However, womens Brandon Linder Jerseyhis surgically-repaired ACL notwithstanding, and they were quick to point out how the current general malaise afflicting the entire AFC, my dinner companions possessed unconditional faith in Watson's magical powers, even a GOAT quarterback with five going on six Super Bowl rings who became the first 40-year-old to lead in the NFL in passing yards in 2017.womens Jason Myers Jersey, five picks over the past five games plus a sub-.500 completion-percentage Sunday against the Jets - offers clear evidence that time catches up with everybody, the Patriots included, will open doors wide for the Texans if they can manage a couple of quick fixes.Jim said Tom Brady's average stats of late - six TD passes

" he said,"Without Brady being Brady, just another team."womens Devin McCourty Jersey, "the Patriots are nothing special

168 Cracked Out Posts