my way to preload images! haha
Update Coming Soon! Check out Skem9's future roadmap
Jackie
Users Image
27/f
8 Years ago Stevie and I met on Skem9.com. We became buddies. He never once treated me disrespectfully in any way. Little did we know that we both liked each other a lot. He lived in MD and I lived in IL. But distance was a bit of a factor. We've both been through a lot in our lives over the last 8 years. We've kept in contact over the years. Stevie recently moved to Kentucky and we are not that far from each other now. And he accepts my love for my bands! We're happy! Stevie came up to see me Friday and stayed up here until Sunday morning. We shared so many laughs and had so much fun. It was such a blast. It was hard for the both of us for him to have to head back home. We both miss each other so much. Thank you Skem9 for bringing us together!User Picture..User Picture..

112 Cracked Out Posts

User Picture..
Users Image
Jr. Mod
24/m
Super late reply, I just like to check in once in a while.

This is a very uplifting post, I'm happy for the both of you, and wish you the best. I've got a similar history with someone from the Original Skem9©, so this gave me the warm and fuzzies. I might come back and make a similar post soon.

Got no circulation, but you still can't dance.

963 Days till Recovery

alexsam
Users Image
22/m
Hello! I have visited there what you have written a site where many kinds of people are available, but they are not good except so of them. There a person shared Paper Writing Services Online post and asked about to start writing about it soon one gave the right suggestion as I thought.

3 Cherry Poppers

sabalex
Users Image
27/f
Hello! I have visited there what you have written a site where many kinds of people are available, but they are not good except so of them. There a person shared dissertation writing online post and asked about to start writing about it soon one gave the right suggestion as I thought.

20 Cherry Poppers