my way to preload images! haha
Update Coming Soon! Check out Skem9's future roadmap
Bella
Users Image
17/m
Cornerback Kevon Seymour is so new to the Carolina Panthers organization that he doesn’t even have a locker with the rest of his position group.,womens Rob Havenstein Jersey,

Seymour,Authentic Jamon Brown Jersey, traded to Carolina from Buffalo for receiver Kaelin Clay and a 2019 seventh-round pick on Saturday, actually has been lumped in with the receivers because of the lack of an extra locker with the cornerbacks.

which won’t look too different from when McDermott was its coordinator.,Despite being as fresh as he is, Seymour has been working with Bills head coach Sean McDermott, all spring.Authentic Rob Havenstein Jersey, That means Seymour thinks he has a pretty solid handle on the current Panthers defense, who formerly was the defensive coordinator in Carolina

“I’m super fresh, but I’ve kind of picked up the system already,” he said on Tuesday. “I’m real familiar with it. So I mean,Authentic Max Tuerk Jersey, I’ll be playing fast out there. ...

“It’s very similar (to McDermott’s Buffalo defense).”Authentic Tyler Higbee Jersey,

although their time together was brief.Authentic Denzel Perryman Jersey,Seymour added that he enjoyed playing for McDermott

but he’s definitely about his business.”,womens Craig Mager Jersey,“I loved Coach McDermott. He’s a hardworking man,Authentic Pharoh Cooper Jersey, you know,” he said. “He’s a good dude, we worked hard over there

Seymour, a 2016 sixth-round pick, competed at nickel in Buffalo with former Panthers corner Leonard Johnson.womens Jamon Brown Jersey, He will be expected to back up Munnerlyn in the nickel as well as Daryl Worley on the outside.

I’m willing to do it,womensv Denzel Perryman Jersey“I’m here to play nickel and corner,” he said., whatever I can do to contribute to the team’s success

The versatility Seymour now has was not something he’s always been able to tout – he used to be a more traditional cornerback while at USC.womens Pharoh Cooper Jersey,

“I picked that up along the way last year, wherever they needed me. I’m capable of doing it here.”,womens Max Tuerk Jersey,,” he said. “I played a little nickel and on the outside

One thing Seymour may want to brush up on quickly is the names of his new teammates. When asked by the Observer what he thought of veteran nickel Captain Munnerlyn,Authentic Craig Mager Jersey,Seymour didn’t know which player Munnerlyn was until reminded of his smaller size – notoriously a sensitive topic for Munnerlyn.

“Oh! Cap!” Seymour laughed,womens Tyler Higbee Jersey eventually. “He’s a good dude. He brings a lot of energy.”

48 Virgin Margaritas