my way to preload images! haha
Update Coming Soon! Check out Skem9's future roadmap
richi
Users Image
32/m
Hello forum users. I wanted to ask the opinions of intelligent and knowledgeable people, but really to combine a pleasant pastime and an additional arrival of money? The fact of the matter is that I became interested in sports betting and I don’t have to make correct predictions about the outcome of the match. That's why I began to think not just to watch the broadcast of matches and guess their outcome, but to make bets in the bookmaker’s office. Only I have no idea where to even begin? And which bookmaker to choose?

10 Cherry Poppers

Neon
Users Image
23/m
Hello! It is very difficult to advise a person who has never bet on where to start. I would advise you to begin by analyzing the games of your team for which you plan to bet and predict the outcome of the games. And as long as you do not learn how to make predictions correctly at least 80 percent, you can not make bets. High probability of losing.

13 Cherry Poppers

sargan6
Users Image
40/m
Yes, you are right, you need such a bookmaker, where, like in Forex, you can practice betting on the demo account. I think you fit 22bet. The site has training for beginners and a large amount of funds to replenish the account and withdrawal. But it is better first on the leaf on their coefficients.

1 Cherry Poppers

Neon
Users Image
23/m
In addition to my first message, I will still tell you a good bookmaker https://22bet.com in which you can start making bets when you are ready. For beginners, this is the best place to bet on a wide variety of sporting events. I myself began to bid in it a year ago. Like any relatively young office, 22Bet offers its clients profitable odds that look especially attractive against the background of more experienced bookmakers. So learn and start betting. Good luck!

13 Cherry Poppers

richi
Users Image
32/m
Well, thank you for your comments and links walked on both but for now I was attracted https://22bet.comSo all the same, the coefficient is higher and the feedback is much better. So for now I will stay on this resource. I will write about my experience a little later

10 Cherry Poppers