my way to preload images! haha
Update Coming Soon! Check out Skem9's future roadmap
zxlbxj1
Users Image
38/m
SAN DIEGO -- Padres manager Bud Black had talked to Tyson Ross once or twice that it was getting to be time that the lanky right-hander threw his first career shutout. In his 55th career start, Ross got it, in dominating fashion. Ross threw a three-hitter for his first career shutout, struck out nine and walked none to help San Diego beat the Cincinnati Reds 3-0 Wednesday for its first series sweep since September. Ross got all the support he needed when Rene Rivera hit a three-run single off big league ERA leader Johnny Cueto in the first inning. "Its special," said the 27-year-old Ross, whos in his second season with San Diego. "Its the first time Ive been able to finish. A couple of games Ive gone eight innings and kind of ran out of gas but tonight I had enough in the tank and was able to finish." Ross (7-8) was dominating. He retired the first 11 batters before Todd Frazier singled to left. Frazier had two of the Reds three hits. Only Reds batter reached second, when Brayan Pena doubled with one out in the eighth. Ross then retired the side. "I think that he really smelled the finish line, which was good," Black said. "Hes been close a couple of times. He was there today. We talked just briefly after the eighth inning. There was no doubt in my mind he was going to go back out there and put up a zero. "Its a tremendous feather in his cap," said Black, a lefty who had 12 shutouts in 296 career big league starts. "You do it once, you can do it many more times. Good for him." Ross said getting the complete game was due to "being efficient early. I had a lot of ground balls, a lot of outs in the first three pitches to hitters. I kept the pitch count low early and that allowed me to finish it off later." Frazier said Ross "had a pretty good slider. I think thats his best pitch. He kept most of us off-balance. We hit the ball hard sometimes. A couple of guys squared some up. To me, he just made a couple of mistakes. A good pitcher, when he makes mistakes, you have to take care of the business." The Reds lost the last three games on 10-game trip after winning six of seven, including a four-game sweep of the NL West-leading San Francisco Giants before coming to San Diego. "A frustrating team in general in that we came in playing really well and come out of it losing three straight," manager Bryan Price said. "We had a chance to make up some ground on Milwaukee and St. Louis and we werent able to take advantage of it." The Padres beat the Reds 1-0 Monday despite getting one hit, and then had a season-high 16 hits in an 8-2 victory Tuesday night. The Padres, who tied their season high with their fourth straight win, hadnt swept a series since Sept. 6-8 against Colorado. With the bases loaded and two outs in the first, Rivera hit a blooper to the gap that hit off the heel of the glove of diving centre fielder Billy Hamilton and rolled away to give San Diego a 3-0 lead. San Diego appeared to take a 4-0 lead on Seth Smiths two-out double in the fourth, but the Reds appealed that Irving Falu missed third base. The umpires agreed, calling Falu out to end the inning. San Diego manager Bud Black argued, but the call was upheld on appeal. Ross had received only one run of support in his previous five starts, and he knocked in that run in his last start, a 2-1 loss to Arizona. Ross was 0-4 in his last five starts. Cueto (8-6) came in with the best ERA in the majors, 1.88. It rose to 1.99. He allowed three runs and seven hits in seven innings, struck out eight and walked three. NOTES: The Reds were swept for the first time since April 25-27. ... The Padres placed SS Everth Cabrera on the 15-day disabled list with a strained left hamstring, retroactive to Tuesday, and selected INF Brooks Conrad from Triple-A El Paso. Conrad is from San Diego. ... To make room on the 40-man roster, LHP Troy Patton was transferred from the 15-day DL to the 60-day DL. ... Padres OF Seth Smith signed a $13 million, two-year contract extension that runs through 2016, with a team option for 2017. ... The Padres are off Thursday before opening a three-game series against San Francisco on Friday, when LHP Eric Stults (2-11, 5.36) is scheduled to oppose RHP Matt Cain (1-6, 4.38). ... The Reds are off Thursday before opening a three-game home series against Milwaukee on Friday, when RHP Alfredo Simon (10-3, 2.81) is scheduled to start against RHP Kyle Lohse (9-2, 3.08). Jessie Bates III Bengals Jersey .The McLaren MP4-30 was launched on Thursday, with chief executive Ron Dennis saying it marks the start of a lengthy journey back to winning grands prix and eventually world championships.McLaren, which hasnt won a grand prix since 2012, will be using Honda engines for the first time since 1992, and has signed two-time world champion Fernando Alonso to partner Jenson Button for the upcoming season. Billy Price Bengals Jersey . "It was a little weird looking over and seeing all the green uniforms," he said of his first game against the Boston Celtics. http://www.bengalsrookiestore.com/Bengals-Jessie-Bates-Iii-Jersey/.Y. - Carey Price had an early feeling that one goal might be enough to settle the latest matchup between his Montreal Canadiens and longtime Original Six foe, the New York Rangers. Preston Brown Jersey .com) - The Minnesota Twins made it official on Wednesday, announcing the signing of outfielder Torii Hunter to a one-year contract. Custom Cincinnati Bengals Jerseys . Gordon reportedly failed another drug test and is facing a one-year ban. Gordon led the NFL in yards receiving last season despite being suspended two games for violating the leagues substance-abuse policy.This is a very good team. I know they didnt rise to the challenge of playoff urgency last year but their statistical success was extreme. And yes, there is a degree of truth that statistics dont always convey the whole picture, but they are accurate indicators of what has improved and what the priority is to improve. For the Stampeders, there is little to find a discouraging word about. Here are the categories of pure football efficiency that the Stampeders finished first in compared to the other eight teams in the league last year: points scored, 30 per game; net offense, 383 per game; rushing yards, 141 per game; fewest quarterback sacks allowed; best second to first conversion rate; most quarterback sacks on defence; fewest giveaways, only 27 over 18 games; and tied with the Roughriders with the best takeaway/giveaway ratio at +19. Really, the only two areas of concern are punt and kick returns and red zone defence in which Calgary finished seventh best. This is a very good team. Quarterback will be an interesting battle. It should be a battle between th

e youth and arm skill

of Bo Levi Mitchell and the intensity with determination of Drew Tate. Mitchell has youth on his side, Tate has the experience; and for Tate a surprising amount of experience. This is now his eighth year in the league and now is the time, but I said that at this time last year too. They are different types of quarterbacks and personalities. Tate is kind of confrontational and aggressive while Mitchell is more smooth and mellow, I would say. Both do work well under pressure and both have excellent futures. Still, it will be very interesting to see who wins the job and if they can keep it for 18 games. Its a nice problem to have but a difficult decision to make between the two. With quarterback depth a unique luxury and in some ways taken care of, the next strength is kicking. YYou can make an easy argument that no CFL team has a better combo punter/kicker than Rob Maver and Rene Parades.dddddddddddd Especially in the field goal kicking, the streak they had last season was both entertaining and game-changing. There will come a day where some field goal kicker makes every kick, does not miss one over the course of the season. The art of kicking has developed into a science more than ever before and a calm concentrated demeanor is more significant than ever before. Yes, its a lofty goal but obtainable also attainable. Maybe in Calgary. Also interesting outside of the priority of a great quarterback and the critical importance of good kickers is depth at running back. With Jon Cornish, Martell Mallett and Jock Sanders there are now three good ones. Of the three, the best may be Sanders, especially if he returns punts and kicks replacing Larry Taylor. Calgary finished fifth best in both punt and kick returns so there is room for improvement. By no means was Taylor the sole issue as a returner is as good as his blocking, especially initially. Still, with Sanders you have acceleration in the excess and a quality running back who can start. The Roughriders will miss Kory Sheets, Keith Shologon, and Craig Butler, but losing Sanders to their most direct competition is a double issue. Evaluating personnel is subjective in that how one person may see the present ability of one player or their potential is always different than another. But right now the combination of 24 starters and key depth contributors in Calgary has no clear superior. It may not be of obvious significance right now, but wait until October and November. And that player that in June you never thought would be a starter responds as one when he has to, it can change everything. I know for the third time, the Calgary Stampeders are a very good team. Cheap Philadelphia Eagles Jersesys Cheap Oakland Raiders Jerseys Cheap Minnesota Vikings Jerseys Cheap Los Angeles Chargers Jersesys Cheap Cleveland Browns Jersesys Cheap Chicago Bears Jersesys Cheap Miami Dolphins Jerseys Cheap New Orleans Saints Jerseys Cheap Seattle Seahawks Jersesys Cheap Green Bay Packers Jersesys Cheap Pittsburgh Steelers Jersesys Cheap New York Giants Jersesys Cheap New England Patriots Jerseys Cheap Denver Broncos Jersesys Cheap Dallas Cowboys Jersesys Cheap San Francisco 49ers Jersesys ' ' '

18 Cherry Poppers

yiniyuyi
Users Image
27/m
Burger King is one of the famous restaurants in the United States. mybkexperience is an online survey conducted by Burger King to get its customer’s feedback.

60 Bottles of Beer on the Wall