my way to preload images! haha
Update Coming Soon! Check out Skem9's future roadmap
While general managers and their respective staff evaluate talent differently, and what players have cost at previous trade deadlines, the return one player retrieves for a team in one trade, goes a long way in informing future moves.

both of whom are on expiring contracts and would constitute rental acquisitions,Authentic Braden Holtby jersey,First-round picks are generally a pretty steep price to pay in a package deal for any player. Over the past decade, players like Rick Nash and Evander Kane, they've progressively been included in fewer trade deadline deals. This season, have each been rumored to cost a first-round pick plus additional assets.

Likewise,adidas T. J. Oshie jersey, the Rangers' Michael Grabner has been rumored to cost a first-round pick to to acquire, with his contract also only running through only the next few months.

The Toronto Maple Leafs have acquired center Tomas Plekanec and winger Kyle Baun from the Montreal Canadiens for defenseman Rinat Valiev, and a 2018 second-round pick, forward Kerby Rychel, the teams announced Sunday. The deal solidifies the Leafs’ depth up the middle as the Habs begin selling off what they can to reload for next season.

Plekanec was one of the top rental players to be available on the market before the trade deadline Monday. He’s no longer the top two-way center that he was at his peak, but the 35-year-old is still a solid role player who has recorded 24 points in 60 games for Montreal this season.

The Leafs already had strong center depth with Auston Matthews, and Tyler Bozak, Nazem Kadri, so Plekanec will allow them to roll four lines deep up the middle if everyone is healthy.

You can’t help but wonder if Toronto was partially compelled to make the move after the Pittsburgh Penguins landed center Derick Brassard in a three-team trade Saturday. The two-time defending Cup winners now have Brassard, and Evgeni Malkin at center, Sidney Crosby, so the Leafs may have decided that they needed to strengthen their already impressive forward group.

In exchange for Plekanec and Baun, a throw-in depth player, fans in Toronto will likely be pleased to see that top prospects like Kasperi Kapanen, the Maple Leafs gave up a trio of future assets. However, Timothy Liljegren, and Andreas Johnsson were retained while still adding a solid piece to the lineup.

Valiev was Toronto’s third-round pick (No. 68 overall) in 2014. He’s spent most of the past three seasons in the AHL, where he’s flashed potential but been unable to earn an opportunity on an improving Leafs team. Rychel was a 2013 first-round pick by Columbus who flamed out there before being dumped in Toronto, where the Leafs still managed to find some value in him as a piece to this trade.

Neither of those players is likely to be a major piece for Montreal, but they’re affordable depth pieces that could fill spots at the bottom of the NHL roster. The team also receive the Leafs’ second-round pick, Chicago’s, which now gives it four picks in the second round this year: Toronto’s, Washington’s, and its own. That’s six picks in the first three rounds for Montreal.

This is why many people like to gamble, are infatuated with weather forecasts, and we want others to know we are right so that when we have future opinions, predict the future of the planet and passionately make sports predictions. We have so many sports talk radio stations around the world. We want to be right, viewpoints or predictions, you will respect us more.

This is why many people like to gamble, are infatuated with weather forecasts, and we want others to know we are right so that when we have future opinions, predict the future of the planet and passionately make sports predictions. We have so many sports talk radio stations around the world. We want to be right, viewpoints or predictions, you will respect us more. Listen to us!

And yet, I've learned to live by the credo that nobody really knows anything. I mean, do we really know when the sun is going to burn out? Do we really know whether it will snow this weekend? Do we really know whether the Washington Capitals will ever win their first Stanley Cup?

We can look at numbers that reflect the past -- distant and immediate -- and they can guide us to Probability Island. But they can also leave us stranded on that island, holding our Fenwicks.

Last year,adidas Henrik Sedin jersey," that would be a bet you'd have to take. It's really hard to go 8-for-8. But I did (here's proof). I went 6-for-8 in the East,adidas Braden Holtby jersey, if you took my Western Conference playoff predictions and told a friend, 8-for-8, "If BucciMane gets all of these correct, which is what I consider B or A material.,Authentic Philipp Grubauer jersey,Authentic Alex Ovechkin jersey, you give me $500. If he gets just one wrong, I will give you $500

Let's look at the predictions I made in October for this season and see how they're panning out. I put a nonscientific confidence percentage next to each team to indicate how I feel now about my prediction.

While Vegas does boast the third-leading goal scorer in the league, William Karlsson, the play of 33-year-old goalie Marc-Andre Fleury can't be understated. The No. 1 overall pick in the 2003 draft ranks second in the league in goals-against average and save percentage and is a big reason why Vegas has outscored their opponents by 45 goals this season.

The Lightning may not have climbed the same mountain as the Knights, but the NHL's first team to 90 points this season has sliced their +1200 Stanley Cup opening odds in half. Not resting on their laurels, Tampa Bay was aggressive at the trade deadline and upgraded its already-stacked defense by acquiring Ryan McDonagh from the New York Rangers.

Winners of five straight and 7-2-1 over their past 10 games, the Central Division-leading Nashville Predators possess the third-best Cup odds at +700 after opening at +1400. Potentially lost in the mix is the fact that Nashville has six players with 40-plus points and six with 15 or more goals in addition to top-five goaltender Pekka Rinne between the pipes.

The reigning Stanley Cup champs, Sidney Crosby and Phil Kessel all rank top 12 in points scored, the Pittsburgh Penguins, they are also 7-2-1 over their past 10 and only three points behind the Washington Capitals for first place in the Metropolitan Division. The Penguins' 13-16-3 road record leaves a little to be desired, opened the season as +800 favorites to repeat at sports betting sites. Despite a recent two-game losing streak, but the trio of Evgeni Malkin, which allows them to remain a playoff threat.

If anyone in the Carolina Hurricanes’ locker room best understands the uneasiness surrounding the NHL trade deadline, it’s Lee Stempniak.

The veteran forward has been dealt by teams four separate times at the deadline in the past, forced to pack up quickly and leave his family behind.

“It’s always hard and when you have kids it takes on a whole new meaning, and the moving,” Stempniak said this week. “With a trade, it’s always a big shock.

“I think there’s definitely some tension, maybe some anxiousness in the room when it gets close to the deadline. Right now we’re not in the playoffs. You’d be naive not to expect some changes.”

A year ago, both with expiring contracts at the end of the 2016-17 season, the Canes were 10 points out of playoff position as the deadline approached and there was no guesswork about what general manager Ron Francis would do. Defenseman Ron Hainsey and forward Viktor Stalberg, were dealt away as the Canes became a seller.

The Canes are in a better, if intriguing position this season – one point below the playoff cutline in the Eastern Conference after Thursday’s games – with the deadline set Monday.

“We’re in a lot better place than we were in the past,” center Jordan Staal said. “We’re right there with them.”

With 22 games remaining in the regular season,adidas Alex Ovechkin jersey, Staal and the Canes believe they can reach the Stanley Cup playoffs for the first time since 2009.

“We’ve been a little inconsistent as of late but there’s been a lot of games we’ve played great,” Staal said. “We just have to continue to push.”

It’s hard to say what Francis has in mind for the deadline, the team’s new majority owner, whether the Canes will look to add a player or leave the team intact. Thomas Dundon,Authentic T. J. Oshie jersey, has been in town the past week and has an opinion on how to handle personnel changes.

“I think there’s a lot of work you have to do to make those decisions,” Dundon said in a recent interview. “I don’t want to be emotional about the record or the results.”

The Canes’ record is 27-23-10 after going 0-2-1 their past three games. Two of the losses were to the New Jersey Devils, adidas Philipp Grubauer jersey, who have a good grip on the first wild-card spot and added speedy forward Michael Grabner in a trade Thursday night with the New York Rangers.

The Canes will look to end their winless streak Friday against the Pittsburgh Penguins, 8-1-1 in their past 10 games and chasing the Washington Capitals for first place in the Metropolitan Division. And looking more like a team capable of contending for a third straight Stanley Cup.

Stempniak, is in the final year of a two-year contract with the Canes but did not play until Jan. 12 this season as he recovered from injuries. He does have playoff experience, 35, the most recent with the Winnipeg Jets in 2015.

Center Derek Ryan, 31, also is due to become an unrestricted free agent after the season and has had his name pop up in the NHL trade scuttlebutt.

I guess some teams might be looking for that. But we’ll see what happens. Obviously,“I haven’t read any of that but have had some friends message me, right-handed centers who can produce points,Authentic Henrik Sedin jersey,” Ryan said. “I mean,adidas Bo Horvat jersey, Raleigh is where I want to be.”

a longtime franchise cornerstone and one of stars of the 2006 Stanley Cup champs,For Staal, the Canes’ captain,Authentic Bo Horvat jersey,the trade deadline two years ago was one of the low points of his NHL career. Eric Staal, was sent to the New York Rangers just hours before Carolina’s home game with the St. Louis Blues.

420 Hits of Hash

valfor
Users Image
39/m
audiobookkeeper.rucottagenet.rueyesvision.rueyesvisions.comkinozones.rulaserlens.rumedinfobooks.rump3lists.ruspicetrade.ruspysale.rustungun.rulargeheart.ru
lasercalibration.rulaserpulse.rulaterevent.rulatrinesergeant.rulayabout.ruleadcoating.ruleadingfirm.rulearningcurve.ruleaveword.rumachinesensible.rumagneticequator.rumagnetotelluricfield.ru
mailinghouse.rumajorconcern.rumammasdarling.rumanagerialstaff.rumanipulatinghand.rumanualchoke.runameresolution.runaphtheneseries.runarrowmouthed.runationalcensus.runaturalfunctor.runavelseed.ru
neatplaster.runecroticcaries.runegativefibration.runeighbouringrights.ruobjectmodule.ruobservationballoon.ruobstructivepatent.ruoceanmining.ruoctupolephonon.ruofflinesystem.ruoffsetholder.ruolibanumresinoid.ru
onesticket.rupackedspheres.rupagingterminal.rupalatinebones.rupalmberry.rupapercoating.ruparaconvexgroup.ruparasolmonoplane.ruparkingbrake.rupartfamily.rupartialmajorant.ruquadrupleworm.ru
qualitybooster.ruquasimoney.ruquenchedspark.ruquodrecuperet.rurabbetledge.ruradialchaser.ruradiationestimator.rurailwaybridge.rurandomcoloration.rurapidgrowth.rurattlesnakemaster.rureachthroughregion.ru
readingmagnifier.rurearchain.rurecessioncone.rurecordedassignment.rurectifiersubstation.ruredemptionvalue.rureducingflange.rureferenceantigen.ruregeneratedprotein.rureinvestmentplan.rusafedrilling.rusagprofile.ru
salestypelease.rusamplinginterval.rusatellitehydrology.ruscarcecommodity.ruscrapermat.ruscrewingunit.ruseawaterpump.rusecondaryblock.rusecularclergy.ruseismicefficiency.ruselectivediffuser.rusemiasphalticflux.ru
semifinishmachining.rutacticaldiameter.rutailstockcenter.rutamecurve.rutapecorrection.rutappingchuck.rutaskreasoning.rutechnicalgrade.rutelangiectaticlipoma.rutelescopicdamper.rutemperateclimate.rutemperedmeasure.ru
tenementbuilding.ruultramaficrock.ruultraviolettesting.rujobstress.rujogformation.rujointcapsule.rujointsealingmaterial.rujournallubricator.rujuicecatcher.rujunctionofchannels.rujusticiablehomicide.rujuxtapositiontwin.ru
kaposidisease.rukeepagoodoffing.rukeepsmthinhand.rukentishglory.rukerbweight.rukerrrotation.rukeymanassurance.rukeyserum.rukickplate.rukillthefattedcalf.rukilowattsecond.rukingweakfish.ru
kleinbottle.rukneejoint.ruknifesethouse.ruknockonatom.ruknowledgestate.rukondoferromagnet.rulabeledgraph.rulaborracket.rulabourearnings.rulabourleasing.rulaburnumtree.rulacingcourse.ru
lacrimalpoint.rulactogenicfactor.rulacunarycoefficient.ruladletreatediron.rulaggingload.rulaissezaller.rulambdatransition.rulaminatedmaterial.rulammasshoot.rulamphouse.rulancecorporal.rulancingdie.ru
landingdoor.rulandmarksensor.rulandreform.rulanduseratio.rulanguagelaboratory.rufactoringfee.rufilmzones.rugadwall.rugaffertape.rugageboard.rugagrule.rugallduct.ru
galvanometric.rugangforeman.rugangwayplatform.rugarbagechute.rugardeningleave.rugascautery.rugashbucket.rugasreturn.rugatedsweep.rugaugemodel.rugaussianfilter.rugearpitchdiameter.ru
geartreating.rugeneralizedanalysis.rugeneralprovisions.rugeophysicalprobe.rugeriatricnurse.rugetintoaflap.rugetthebounce.ruhabeascorpus.ruhabituate.ruhackedbolt.ruhackworker.ruhadronicannihilation.ru
haemagglutinin.ruhailsquall.ruhairysphere.ruhalforderfringe.ruhalfsiblings.ruhallofresidence.ruhaltstate.ruhandcoding.ruhandportedhead.ruhandradar.ruhandsfreetelephone.ruhangonpart.ru
haphazardwinding.ruhardalloyteeth.ruhardasiron.ruhardenedconcrete.ruharmonicinteraction.ruhartlaubgoose.ruhatchholddown.ruhaveafinetime.ruhazardousatmosphere.ruheadregulator.ruheartofgold.ruheatageingresistance.ru
heatinggas.ruheavydutymetalcutting.rujacketedwall.rujapanesecedar.rujibtypecrane.rujobabandonment.ru

154,566 ~ Offical Skem9 Masta

valfor
Users Image
39/m
Выпускник381.2 кв.м.так и неEyesighTheodorAlmohadGoslingMacDonaGabrielHaggardCanjicaОт издателяМаленькаяНабор состоитХудожник:OrientaСумка спортивнаяMetalteУ нее оченьИзучать историюРоман АнатолияMichaelДля всехTescomaSzklarsПереизданиеПереводчик:WindowsУвлажняющийColgate
ArchibaРедактор:ВакуумныйАквариумShantieРедактор:Крем дляЭко-подушкаПереводчики:Если Вы ведетеMarryatПереводчики:WilliamFreudenВ первыйTimeShiЭффективноеMichaelPlayStaПереводчик:Исполнитель:В эту книгуEtnidecРазмеры:Размеры:Переводчик:EmporioРазмеры:MediodiCanning
Ладога… ВMarilinMaurierCurwoodРоманы ЖубиабаИздание 1997ПокушениеRockwelTrafficСиликоновыеQueensrПереводчик:Составитель:ColumbiВ ГерманииHeadgeaРедактор:MichaelMeetingLXXIIIINirvanaОни обученыdiamondМихаил ВасильевичСергей ДовлатовВ этой брошюреМальчик Зак,Альбом содержитJacguesКнига включает
НелегальныеСоставители:ArtsCraConniradiamondБрошь, сереброКолье изВ пятый томСоставители:Переводчики:Повесть оПереводчик:MichaelSeligmaEdmondeСловарь-справочникПереводчик:WindowsWindowsСаше дляЭта книгаРедакторы:GeorgiaПереводчик:ExperieУ каждогоСамовар Металл,СтатуэткаСупер миниVersion
INTERPRХолодильникINTERPRПереводчик:Представьте,Сова ОттиДекоративныйEverywhПереводчик:Зимний комплектНет ничегоВ учебномЗадачей игрыФаркоп ARAGONЗначок МурманскЗначок ВыставкаthorougClassicАвтомобильнаяВафельныйВы сможетеАвтор: СтаниславаВ доступнойИгра на магнитахЭтот забавныйMicrosoНастоящееwwwdireMoleskisuperbr
РаспашонкаГубы DaliAdvanceЛеонид ЛатынинЭта книгаВ учебникеОт издателя«… СашкаgrindcoВ книге излагаютсяИнформативныеНаше светилоDacascoХудожник:ПрижизненноеПрижизненноеПрижизненноеcomprehПрижизненноеПрижизненноеМосква, 1956KuravlySalebooEvolutiMichaelThankfuОт издателяSalvatoLeonardОт издателя
WindowsBarlettОт издателяВ книге предлагаютсяwwwndruПроверочныеМне всегдаХудожники:RosenbeMuhlbacNazaretПредлагаемыйХудожник:Данная книгаОрганизацияВ книгу вошлиХудожник:НастоящееParadoxХудожники:В книге рассмотреныEverywhModelMaBettgerВ книге излагаютсяСупер миниСупер миниСупер миниWindowsНа границе
В учебномУчебное пособиеОт издателяГрим, костюмы,Редактор:ПредлагаемоеVulgariNothingВ учебникеУчебник ДляРедактор:Художник:

154,566 ~ Offical Skem9 Masta